- Paaritosh Besan (gram flour) is naturally made Indian flour made by grinding premium quality chana dal(chickpea).
- It is a versatile legume with a mild, nutty taste.
- When used during pregnancy, it is known for preventing spinal cord defects.
- Contain beneficial antioxidants called polyphenols, which fight against free radicals in the body, which are thought to contribute to the development of various diseases.
- Packed with fibre and nutrients, as chickpeas themselves are naturally high in this nutrient.
- Used in Tan removal from the body and act as a skin whitening agent.
- Act as a natural thickener in soups and curries.
- Available in two quantities for different needs- 500grams and 1kilo gram.
- Hygienically processed and packed.
- Celebrates various prime ministers’ schemes- VOCAL FOR LOCAL, ATMNIRBHAR BHARAT and MAKE IN INDIA.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Paaritosh Besan( Gram Flour ) 500gm
Paaritosh Besan (chickpea flour) is a multi-purpose flour. Made by grinding premium quality chickpeas. Whether in laddoos or as the covering for pakoras, besan (gram flour) is a much-loved ingredient in many scrumptious Indian recipes. But did you know that besan also has immense beauty benefits? Your grandma knew it, and now here’s your chance to get skin that glows with health. Grab another range of products by Paaritosh- Makki Atta. Chakki atta, rice, rajma etc
Availability:30 in stock
|Dimensions||11.5 × 3.5 × 22 cm|