- Paaritosh presents hygienically made Kala chana, also known as the dark chickpea, a dark brown, round shape, savoury bean popular in the Indian staple diet.
- Use as a cleanser, mix chana with Haldi and apply on your face, and stay put for 10 to 15 min. Helpful in skin problems and acts as an anti-ageing agent.
- Rich in nutrients and rich in protein and high dietary fibre
- Give no second thoughts, as it’s hundred per cent free from any artificial products, and no polishing agents and preservatives are used.
- A must-have product for Gym lovers, beneficial in boosting the immune system and promoting muscle mass.
- No Animal based products are used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Ideal protein source for vegetarians when had in combination with whole grain or whole wheat protein.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Transfer contents to an airtight container after opening.
- Available in two different quantities to meet different needs- 1 kilogram and 500 grams packet.
- Packed with advanced packaging techniques, ensuring no spillovers and packaging defects.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Paaritosh Hygienic Kala Chana 500gm
Paaritosh’s Kala chana is the staple diet in various Indian states, used for its various health benefits and cosmetic uses. Often seen as an accompaniment to puri halwa in traditional North Indian festivities. Whenever you are in the mood to cook something easy and delicious, dive into the scrumptious taste of Paaritosh pulses, and enjoy a lovely meal! Explore other ranges – Toor dal, Chana dal, Moong dal, Moong dal Chilka etc.
Availability:30 in stock
|Dimensions||11.5 × 3.5 × 22 cm|