- Paaritosh Presents Hygienically made Makki Atta (corn flour) used in various delicacies of Indian households, especially in the winter season.
- With Makki Atta, Lead a healthy lifestyle with a gluten-free diet.
- Rich in B-complex vitamins, good for skin, hair, heart, brain, and proper digestion.
- Thicken your special gravy/ soups/ chowders by mixing Makki Atta in it.
- Make extra special roti for your loved ones by mixing Makki atta in wheat flour.
- Made of corns which are grown organically without any synthetic pesticide.
- A significant amount of dietary fibre and low fat in it enables you to keep your blood pressure and cholesterol in check. Available in two quantities- 1-kilo gram and 500 grams.
- Naturally made with no animal-based product being used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Entirely made and processed in INDIA, Celebrates the prime minister’s vocal for the local and make-in-India scheme.
- Safe and trustable product, Has Passed all FSSAI norms.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Paaritosh Hygienic Makki Atta (Corn Flour) 1 kg
Paaritosh introduces hygienically made pure Makki Atta (corn flour) with premium quality corn. Corn is grown in a hundred per cent natural way to provide maximum medical benefits of corn to customers, and help them in leading a healthy and active lifestyle. Now fill your pantry with an exclusive range of products- Besan. Chakki atta, rice, rajma etc.
Availability:15 in stock
|Dimensions||18.50 × 3.5 × 30 cm|