- Paaritosh Presents Hygienically made Makki Atta (corn flour) used in various delicacies of Indian households, especially in the winter season.
- With Makki Atta, Lead a healthy lifestyle with a gluten-free diet.
- Rich in B-complex vitamins, good for skin, hair, heart, brain, and proper digestion.
- Thicken your special gravy/ soups/ chowders by mixing Makki Atta in it.
- Make extra special roti for your loved ones by mixing Makki atta in wheat flour.
- Made of corns which are grown organically without any synthetic pesticide.
- A significant amount of dietary fibre and low fat in it enables you to keep your blood pressure and cholesterol in check. Available in two quantities- 1-kilo gram and 500 grams.
- Naturally made with no animal-based product being used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Entirely made and processed in INDIA, Celebrates the prime minister’s vocal for the local and make-in-India scheme.
- Safe and trustable product, Has Passed all FSSAI norms.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Paaritosh Hygienic Makki Atta (Corn Flour) 500gm
Paaritosh introduces hygienically made pure Makki Atta (corn flour) with premium quality corn. Corn is grown in a hundred per cent natural way to provide maximum medical benefits of corn to customers, and help them in leading a healthy and active lifestyle. Now fill your pantry with an exclusive range of products- Besan. Chakki atta, rice, rajma etc.
Availability:30 in stock
|Dimensions||11.5 × 3.5 × 22 cm|