- Paaritosh offers a premium quality masoor Malka dal(Red Split lentil ), specially sourced from selective organic farms in India.
- Masoor lentils are split lentils without skin, an ancient legume crop is known for its high nutritional value as it is a rich source of protein, fibre and minerals and has low-fat content.
- Malka masoor is a simple dal. Adding onions, tomatoes and green chillies tadka to it, gives a wonderful flavour.
- After cooking it seems similar to moong dal but has a very distinct flavour and aroma.
- Paaritosh Masoor Malka dal has a pretty reddish-orange colour in its dried form, but they turn yellow when cooked.
- Beneficial in pregnancy and helps in fetal development due to the presence of iron and folate.
- The regular way of cooking masoor Malka is-
- Take dry Masoor Dal as per your requirement.
- Wash it and cook it like regular pulses with light spices
- Paaritosh believes – healthy foods lead to healthy minds and thus produce, Unpolished and Unadulterated dal.
- Naturally made with no animal-based product being used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Available in two different quantities for meeting different needs- 1 kilogram and 500 grams- Choose as per your requirement.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Paaritosh Hygienic Masoor Malka Dal 500gm
Paaritosh’s Masoor Malka dal is one of the most ancient legume crops having high nutritional value and low-fat content. Apart from cooking, Masoor Malka dal is beneficial for the skin as it keeps the skin moisturized and healthy due to the presence of vitamin B. Now managing acne has become easy.. Apply a face pack made of Masoor Dal powder along with milk or honey on the face. Explore Other range of premium quality products for your kitchen- Sabut moong dal, Kabuli Chana, Kala Chana etc.
Availability:30 in stock
|Dimensions||11.5 × 3.5 × 22 cm|