- Paaritosh presents you with the best quality of a mixed dal in your diet and this is the best vegetarian food that you surely want to enjoy.
- Paaritosh mix dal is a mixture of five nutritious things that is arhar dal, chana dal, masoor dal, moong split chilka and urad dal chilka.
- Our mix dal is properly made by a hygienic process and it is Rich in fibre and vitamins.
- In the making of this product, there has been no use of chemicals or any polish of flavours over them it’s 100% pure and natural.
- The best way to make paaritosh mix dal is to be made with spicy tadka, topped with freshly chopped coriander and chillies that can bring you a heavenly taste while having food.
- Low moisture content so you don’t have to worry about the environment to secure them for a long time.
- No animal-based products are used while processing the dal, hence suitable for a vegan diet.
- Made and packed in India, with high-end packaging technology. so you don’t get to worry about the loose packaging or a bad product. it’s watched and packed closely.
- Paaritosh mix dal is a mixture of five nutritious things, that is arhar dal, chana dal, masoor dal, moong split chilka and urad dal chilka.
- Best Organic Grocery & Gourmet in India. Health Is Wealth So Give It A Try For Healthier Life. It is loaded with protein, fibre, magnesium, calcium, B vitamins and folate that boost overall health. Rich in essential nutrients masoor dal promotes skin health and prevents acne. A good source of dietary fibre regulates blood sugar spikes.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Paaritosh Hygeinic Mix Dal 500gm
Paaritosh mix dal is high quality, hygienic, well packed, and 100% pure product. Inbuilt with many important nutrients that are very necessary for a healthy diet. our mix dal is best in taste, you can have this any time with rice, with chapati, with any dish you want. A good source of dietary fibre regulates blood sugar spikes. Mixed pulses as the name suggests are a combination of different lentils and pulses such as red lentils, black gram, split green gram, Bengal gram, etc. Mixed Pulses form an important source of protein and iron for vegetarians. This is a mixture of Moong Dal, Urad Dal, Chana Dal, Toor Dal and Masoor Dal. From this combination of pulses, Panchratan Dal can be cooked by adding various spices and herbs to it. Explore other products of Paaritosh- edible oils, pulses and flour.
Availability:30 in stock
|Dimensions||11.5 × 3.5 × 22 cm|