- Triyamb introduces premium quality Achari masala, A Spice blend, made by mixing various high-quality Indian spices. Available in a 50gram packet.
- Is a dry powder, a mix of spices and herbs formulated to enable even a novice to cooking a delicious dish of achar Aloo.
- Use in cooking achari potatoes, a dish featuring South Asian pickles.
- No artificial colours or preservatives are used while processing the masala.
- Naturally made with no animal-based product being used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Packed using high-end packaging technology in a leak-proof and tamper-proof Packet
- Storage Instruction: Keep it in a cool and dry place
- Always use a dry spoon while taking out the masala.
- Entirely made and processed in INDIA, Celebrates the prime minister’s vocal for the local and make-in-India scheme.
- Safe and trustable product, Has Passed all FSSAI norms.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Triyamb Achari Masala, 50g
Now prepare Tastiest Pickle with Triyamb Aachari masala. Available in a 50gram packet, enough to produce. Add Triyamb Achaar Masala in freshly cut raw mangoes and mix it properly. Add Edible Oil & salt as per requirement. Now your tasty pickle is ready to serve. Achaar masala can be useful also for making Mango Gunda Pickle, raw vegetables, salad & with khakhra & other snacks also. Explore other ranges of triyamb’s premium quality spices-Yellow mustard seeds, Kalonji seeds, jeera, black mustard seeds, cloves, Choti elaichi, aachari masala, Black pepper, methi dana etc.