- Amchur Masala is an Indian spice mix that is used to make pickles. You can also use it to make achar flavored curries or snacks. Here is how to make it.
- Triyamb Presents Amchur (Dry Mango) Powder, made from an exotic variety of unripe mangoes, gives that tangy-sour taste to your dishes.
- Punjabi dishes are incomplete without a bit of amchur taste, which Makes it the best choice for Punjabi food lovers.
- Can be used as a substitute for lemon.
- Rich in nutrients and vitamins like A, E and C, Thus also used in the preparation of various ayurvedic Medicines.
- It is a Safe and Natural choice during pregnancy, and also helps in avoiding iron deficiency in babies.
- Known for controlling diabetes and blood pressure issues.
- Improves Immune System.
- Customers’ trust is supreme and thus No preservatives or artificial colour is added.
- Experience the sweetness of mango and tanginess of lemon at the same time, When served as flavoured drinks.
- Proper Storage in an airtight container will ensure long-lasting taste and aroma.
- No animal-based products are used In the making of Powder thus suitable for a Vegan diet.
- Hygienically processed in India.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Triyamb Amchur powder
Triyamb Amchur Powder is Powder made from exotic unripe mangoes. Processed and packed in a certain way to ensure higher shelf life. For any Suggestions or queries related to the product, customers can approach via email or the contact number printed on the packet. Explore other premium ranges of spices with Triyamb- Jeera Powder, kali mirch, tandoori masala etc.
|Dimensions||3 × 8.5 × 13 cm|