Buy Black mustard seed Online at Best Prices In India
- Triyamb black mustard is an everyday use spice, grown with a hundred per cent hygienic and natural process.
- Brassica nigra, or black mustard, is an annual plant cultivated for its dark-brown-to-black seeds, which are commonly used as a spice.
- It is native to tropical regions of North Africa, temperate regions of Europe, and parts of Asia.
- Used to make a mustard plaster, an ancient way of treating Pneumonia, by making a paste out of black mustard seeds with warm water, packing the paste in a cloth and applying the cloth directly to the skin.
- packed with compounds like glucosinolates and myrosinase, which prevent the growth of cancer-causing cells in the body.
- packed with magnesium that soothes our nervous system and relieves the pain and strain in many different parts of our body.
- In the eastern regions of India, mustard seeds are often paired with fish, a classic combination in Bengali celebratory dishes.
- Made and Packed in India, Triyamb black mustard seeds and other products celebrate India’s prime minister’s MAKE IN INDIA scheme.
- Packed with advanced equipment, ensuring no spillovers.
- Triyamb values customer satisfaction and hence Comes with an email address and contact number printed on the packet.
Triyamb Black Mustard Seeds (Sarson), 200 grams (50g * 4 Pieces)
Triyamb presents black mustard seeds, a commonly used spice in various Indian dishes. Say it with fish in Bengal or curry of Gujrat, with yoghurt and rice in the west or increasing taste of idli sambhar and dosa in the south. Black mustard has been a must-have ingredient in every Indian household. Apart from cooking purposes, it has some serious medicinal properties, which makes it more in demand. Grab your monthly pack of black mustard seeds with other triyamb spices -Yellow mustard seeds, Kalonji seeds, jeera, etc.
Availability:10 in stock
Add to cart
|Dimensions||13 × 8.5 × 2 cm|