- All triyamb spices and seeds are hygienically packed and undergo stringent and rigorous laboratory tests to meet FSSAI food safety norms. Have the best quality of whole Jeera.
- Cumin Seed Has a Distinctive Flavor And Aroma As Well As It Helps You To Add An Earthy And Warming To Food, Making It A Staple In Certain Stews And Soups. You Don’t Have Worry About Its Cleanness & Quality You Finds Sortex Clean, it is used as a stimulant, carminative, stomachic and astringent. Cumin seed oil is used in perfumery and for flavouring liqueurs and cordials.
- Available in three different quantities- 50gm, 100gm and 200gm. Store it in an air-tight glass or Stainless Steel container and Vessel.
- Cumin seeds have an aromatic odour and bitter taste. It is used as a condiment and is an ingredient in curry powders, seasonings of bread, cakes and cheese.
- Try roasting the seeds before adding them to dishes to subdue cumin’s bitterness and to add a nuttier flavour.
- SOURCED FROM THE BEST FARMS Triyamb Jeera Seeds is sourced from prime spice-growing locations in India to ensure premium quality spice. ingredients: jeera whole.
- Best Organic Grocery & Gourmet in India. So Give It A Try For Healthier Life.
- Hygienic packaging ensures a clean packaging procedure while eliminating dust or foreign particles. Carefully packed to retain freshness. Once opened, store in an airtightr. containe
Triyamb Jeera Whole 50gm
Triyamb whole jeera common ingredient in various Indian dishes, the Cumin seeds are carefully picked and packed in a hygienic condition to ensure maximum retention of flavour and freshness. Having the ideal size for delicious meals, the seeds are meant to enhance the final taste of a prepared dish. to ensure clean & hygienic packaging. Whole cumin seeds are added early in recipes as they release their flavours and aroma as they are heated (with or without oil). While ground cumin powder mixes and improves the overall taste of the dish. Ground cumin is used in many marinades and spice blends, such as Garam Masala. Whole cumin seeds taste best when they are toasted first, bringing out the flavour of their essential oils. Toasted seeds can be added right to salads or on top of steamed rice. Frying cumin seeds in oil is the first step in many curry recipes, soon followed by diced onion and tomato and there are many more ways to enjoy this amazing product.
Availability:20 in stock
|Dimensions||2 × 8.5 × 13 cm|