- Triyamb’s Kalonji (Nigella Seeds) are sourced from a flowering plant grown in North Africa, Southern Europe, and Asia.
- commonly used spice in Asian cuisines, Kalonji has a unique nutty-sweet flavour.
- Kalonji is packed with fibres, proteins, sodium, iron, potassium, and calcium. The tiny black seeds are rich in vitamins including vitamins A, B, C, and B12. Kalonji seed oil is a powerhouse of essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins.
- When taken with honey, kalonji seeds improve memory. For a boost in brain functions, memory, and mental alertness, it’s best to take kalonji seeds on an empty stomach in the morning.
- A proven heart-healthy supplement, as it may have a beneficial effect on blood lipid levels and blood pressure.
- Now say goodbye to those irritating skin problems, as kalonji Has antibacterial properties that combat acne and other skin inflammatory responses.
- Apart from cooking and skin benefits, kalonji seeds give significant results in strengthening hair.
- Believed to be helpful for diabetic patients as it boosts the function of insulin and delays the absorption of sugar.
- Naturally made with no animal-based product being used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Hygienic and advanced high-end technology is used for packaging. Ensuring no packaging or quality defects.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Triyamb Kalonji 50g
Triyamb presents whole kalonji seeds( Nigella Seeds), grown with a hundred per cent natural and hygienic process. A Multi-purpose Ingredient, used in various Asian cuisines, giving them a unique nutty-sweet flavour. Apart from cooking use, kalonji seeds are well known for their medicinal and cosmetic uses. Now add other premium quality range of pantry items to your cart with triyamb- Yellow mustard seeds, whole ajwain, jeera etc.