- Triyamb’s Kalonji (Nigella Seeds) are sourced from a flowering plant grown in North Africa, Southern Europe, and Asia.
- commonly used spice in Asian cuisines, Kalonji has a unique nutty-sweet flavour.
- Kalonji is packed with fibres, proteins, sodium, iron, potassium, and calcium. The tiny black seeds are rich in vitamins. Kalonji seed oil is a powerhouse of essential fatty acids, minerals, and vitamins.
- It’s best to take kalonji seeds on an empty stomach in the morning.
- Apart from cooking and skin benefits, kalonji seeds give significant results in strengthening hair.
- Believed to be helpful for diabetic patients.
- Naturally made with no animal-based product being used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Hygienic and advanced high-end technology is used for packaging. Ensuring no packaging or quality defects.
Triyamb Kalonji 50g
Triyamb presents whole kalonji seeds( Nigella Seeds), grown with a hundred per cent natural and hygienic process. A Multi-purpose Ingredient, used in various Asian cuisines, giving them a unique nutty-sweet flavour. Apart from cooking use, kalonji seeds are well known for their medicinal and cosmetic uses. Now add other premium quality range of pantry items to your cart with triyamb- Yellow mustard seeds, whole ajwain, jeera etc.
Add to cart