- Triyamb presents Rai(Black mustard seeds), a hundred per cent hygienically processed spice, especially used in Indian households for tadka.
- Known for various health benefits, Triyamb mustard seeds are indeed very rich in phytonutrients, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants
- Mustard seeds trace their origin from mustard plants, which belong to a family of cruciferous vegetables such as cabbage, broccoli, Brussels etc.
- The best spice for tempering or tadka process, signals the correct temperature of the oil by crackling, for you to add the rest of the ingredients.
- Add a distinct flavour and aroma to your nariyal chutney (coconut paste) by adding a seasoning of mustard seeds and chilli on top.
- In various international cuisines, whole mustard seeds are used to pickle or boil vegetables such as cabbage or sauerkraut.
- What makes your mayonnaise extra delicious? A punch of mustard seeds is the answer.
- Packed in a sealed pack bag and completely sealed to preserve aroma and purity. Avoiding any contamination
- The package Contains; 4 packs of 50 (g) mustard seeds
- For any suggestions or complaints, Write to the contact information provided on the back of the packet.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Triyamb Rai (50g*4)
Triyamb Rai packet is a 50gram pack of premium quality black mustard seeds, Used commonly in various Indian households on daily basis as an essential ingredient in tempering or tadka. A spice which won’t require extra hassle for storage, as it has its antibacterial properties which make the storage convenient. Also get your hands on other premium quality spices by triyamb-Yellow mustard seeds, Kalonji seeds, jeera, etc.