- Triyamb introduces a spice, commonly used as mouth refreshment in India– Saunf (fennel seeds).
- These aromatic seeds come from Foeniculum vulgare – a herb. It is mainly grown in India and the Mediterranean areas.
- It possesses antibacterial properties that help to freshen your breath. Sweet fennel seeds increase the secretion of saliva, which helps to kill harmful bacteria.
- The high amount of phytonutrients present in fennel seeds helps to clear sinuses.
- Abundant in minerals such as potassium, selenium and zinc. These minerals are crucial for balancing hormones while maintaining the oxygen balance in your bloodstream.
- Contains vitamin A which is an essential vitamin for the eyes. Earlier, fennel seed extract was useful to treat glaucoma.
- Available in a 50-gram packet, Packed with a hundred per cent hygienic and appropriate advanced techniques.
- Store it in a cool and dry place. Better if stored in an air-tight container.
- Stuck with bowel gas issues? Try Consuming boiled water with fennel seeds in it. Works miraculously for many people.
- Has passed all FSSAI Norms, ensuring no adulteration or preservatives are being used.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Triyamb Saunf, (50g*4p)
Indians are food lovers and for post-food refreshment, their love for fennel seeds (Saunf) is not unknown. Now enjoy the Tastiest mouth refreshment after your meal. Enjoy your delicious meal as much as you want because Triyamb saunf will take care of all the digestion issues you suffer from. However, these tiny seeds are not just for refreshment purposes but also essential for their indispensable medicinal and culinary practices. Explore a wide range of triyamb spices- Yellow mustard seeds, Kalonji seeds, jeera, cloves etc
Availability:10 in stock
|Dimensions||13 × 5.8 × 2 cm|