- Triyamb Turmeric powder is a high-quality turmeric powder, prepared with an Indian touch of Pureness and Culture.
- Be it a regular dinner or tradition of the Haldi ceremony in Indian marriage, Colour has its major importance. Triyamb turmeric powder gives a bright golden colour with a distinct aroma when added to a dish.
- it’s slightly peppery. warm flavour and preservative properties make it a great culinary ingredient
- Consume a glass of hot milk with a pinch of triyamb turmeric powder, and say goodbye to body aches.
- Make a detox drink by adding lemon and turmeric powder with honey in a warm glass of water. Get healthy skin and an improvised immune system.
- Caution: Turmeric Powder should be stored in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight, High humidity will cause it to cake.
- Always use a dry spoon for taking out turmeric powder every time you use it.
- Useful for diabetic patients because of its richness in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Available in different quantities for different occasions- 50 grams, 100 grams, 200 grams and 500 grams.
- Made and Packed in India, with high-end packaging technology, ensuring no spillovers.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Triyamb Turmeric Powder 500gm
Wanna have that Golden glow in your Indian Haldi ceremony? Or want that peppery yellow colour in your favourite recipe? With Triyamb Turmeric powder, both are possible. Made with rich quality turmeric, by advanced grinding technology. Triyamb turmeric powder has been an essential item in every Indian household’s pantry. Also explore other high-quality spices with triyamb- Red chilli powder, coriander powder, jeera, black mustard seeds, cloves, Choti elaichi, aachari masala, Black pepper, methi dana etc.
|Dimensions||7 × 17 × 25.5 cm|