- Triyamb offers yellow mustard seeds, widely used as a condiment to add taste to many Asian and Mediterranean dishes.
- Belonging to a cruciferous family. Thus these seeds, as well as the leaves of this plant, have culinary value, and it’s known for its medicinal properties and pungent taste.
- Being a Great source of dietary fibre, and known for improving metabolism, Choosing Triyamb yellow mustard will provide you with a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Available in a 50-gram pack, each pack contains four pieces.
- Naturally made with no animal-based product being used, hence suited for a vegan diet.
- Make a thick paste out of these seeds. one of the choicest preparations enjoyed across the world and is used as a dip along with other dishes.
- Hygienic and advanced high-end technology is used for packaging. Ensuring no packaging or quality defects.
- Use best before eleven months of packaging date, printed on the back of the packet.
- Has passed all FSSAI Norms, ensuring no adulteration or preservatives are being used.
- For suggestions and queries, customers can reach out through contact information printed on the back of every packet.
Shop at Paaritosh Foods
Triyamb Yellow Mustard Seeds (Pili Sarson ) 200 Gram (50g*4p) Pouch
Triyamb’s yellow mustard seeds are an important ingredient in various Asian and Mediterranean dishes. Sourced from a hundred per cent organic farms in India. Being rich in various nutrients and dietary fibres, it is the best choice for customers who believe in health is wealth. Explore other ranges of premium quality spices with triyamb- Kalonji, whole ajwain, jeera etc.
Availability:10 in stock
Frequently Bought Together
|Dimensions||13 × 8.5 × 2 cm|