- Triyamb presents coriander powder, made from Rich quality coriander, Used in various Indian households daily. One of the essentials in the tadka process.
- Sourced from organic farms in India, cultivated without the use of pesticides, and chemical fertilizers.
- hygienically and naturally made, with no artificial colouring added.
- Perfect for making traditional recipes at home, Triyamb coriander powder can be used for seasoning and flavouring.
- No animal-based product is used in entire processing, hence suitable for a vegan diet.
- Available in different quantities for different needs- 100 grams, 200grams and 500grams.
- Entirely made and processed in INDIA, Celebrates the prime minister’s vocal for the local and make-in-India scheme.
Triyamb Coriander (Dhaniya) Powder 50gm
Triyamb presents premium quality coriander powder, made with fresh coriander, grown on organic farms in India. No tadka is complete without coriander powder in it. Get ready to serve a delicious recipe with coriander powder’s taste and aroma in it. Explore other exclusive triyamb ranges of spice-Kalonji seeds, jeera, black mustard seeds, cloves, Choti elaichi, aachari masala, Black pepper, methi dana etc.
Add to cart
|Dimensions||2 × 8.5 × 13 cm|